- This was the best ski trip I have had in ages. Fantastically well equipped and managed apt. Amazing communal facilities and great location. Had to dig the car out – so shovel was v. handy! Loved it. thanks….
- Extremely comfortable for the two of us, with everything we needed, convenient for the lifts and wonderful extras like the pool and haman.
- What a fabulous, cosy, well equipped, secure, luxurious, perfectly-located holiday apartment. Spa facilities superb too! Thank you and we’ll be back!
- I cant fault anything, the location was superb for the ski lifts.The apartment was the best that we have stayed in on a ski holiday.
- The smallest thing had been thought of from all the kitchen equipment to the herbs and fresh coffee in the fridge.
- The ingenious layout and high level of equipment makes this place more than adequate for a family of four.We have always been very warmly greeted and have always found the apartment to be spotlessly clean and well maintained.
- Our endearing and enduring memory of staying at La Chamoissiere was the incredible 360 degree view of the mountains we had just walked as we relaxed in the pool.
- We have just returned from a fabulous trip. The conditions were excellent, and the apartment surpassed expectations. It was only a stones throw from the slopes, so we were able to come home for a leisurely lunch each day.
- A fantastic apartment, spacious and very well equipped. Lots of storage space and a wonderful pool and sauna. Well sited for the lifts in Monetier, which is a delightful village
- We were thrilled to be able to swim outside under the stars, surrounded by mountains. Snow conditions excellent. We can’t wait to go back. Many thanks for everything.
Day 17-Last minute jobs, a shelf for the kitchen, dog to the vets, and early night. Packed most things up , and just need to clean up.
Day 18-Finally leave about two hours late, it was all worth it in the end. The journey home was uneventful, and we arrive home happy but tired.