- Enjoy the 250kms of pistes, whatever your standard. We’re just a short walk from the lifts
- Try out the new high speed 6 man Vallons chairlft on the Cucumelle.
- Book some ski lessons with Gavin Crosby of New Generation ski school.
- Bring the family, Serre Chevalier is ideal for all ages, and holds the ‘Famille Plus’ label. Our apartment is just 200m from the slopes, and there is childcare available.
- Book a guide for an off-piste trip to La Grave, just a short drive away, or explore the many off-piste opportunities in the Serre Chevalier Valley.
- Visit Monetier’s thermal baths, and swim under the stars
- Stay in Chalet Chamoissiere, and swim under the stars in the heated pool. Contact us or book online
- Your dog will love it too, our pet-friendly accommodation is ideal.
- Enjoy some of the nicest restaurants in the Alps.
- And finally, if you don’t already ski, check out Eurekaski’s Get into Skiing package for beginners.
With mid-summer’s day only just gone, is it time you were thinking about your next ski holiday? I’ve just updated all the prices and availability for Chalet Chamoissiere, and although many of the peak dates are already booked, there’s still plenty of weeks available, even for families. Easter is a great time to visit Serre Chevalier, the pistes are less crowded, the days are warmer, and the snow can still be great. Click on the photo below to see our slideshow from some of our April trips. Availability is online on our main website
|From April in Monetier-les-Bains|
The 1st and 2nd of July sees the return of the medieval festival to the nearby town of Briancon. We had a great day out there last July, and our blog post on the event can be seen here. https://serrechevalierapartment.co.uk/2010/07/04/diy-and-medieval-festivals/
We still have availability for the dates of the festival in Chalet Chamoissiere , and there are some great prices on our website at www.chamoissiere.co.uk/availability .
The chairlifts will be open, and the valley is coming to life for the summer months.
More details on the festival programme, and summer events can be found on the Serre Chevalier Tourist Office website
The Chalet itself is fantastic, for the first time in Summer we found ourselves having to use the underfloor heating for a night, the kitchen area is suitable for family food times & for setting up your laptop (with WiFi included) & games etc. The Chalet has always been clean & well looked after.
My mother who was with us for a couple of days wanted to move in, our 5 year old declared the bed the most comfortable she had ever stayed in and my husband sat on the terrace with his glass of wine and marvelled at the view of what are now “our” mountains.
Helen and Julian have thought of everything, the chalet uses every available inch of space and is supremely well equipped and comfortable.
Why not come and find out for yourselves how wonderful Chamoissiere is? We still have some availability in June, July and August
. Click the button below to reserve online and check our prices and availability.
We still have some availability for August in Chamoissiere, which is an excellent month for families of all ages. With beautiful views of the mountains, and a small garden for the children to enjoy, you can relax on the terrace with a chilled glass of local rosé and for the more active take part in one of the many activities just 200m from the door.
- Visit the Adventure Parc in Villeneuve
- Go rafting with Jour de Raft (from age 8)
- Take the young ones to the bouncy castles (Chateau Gonflable) in Monetier near the thermal baths (from age 2).
- Swim or paddle in our beautiful pool at Chalet Chamoissiere
- Hire bikes from Velonature and take a gentle ride along to Le Casset or Le Lauzet
- Get the chairlift to the top of the mountain and enjoy the views with lunch one of the mountain restaurants.
- Spend some time at the Lac du Pontillas in Villeneuve, with pedalos, kayaks , playground and swimming.
We still have availbility for the weeks commencing 14th and 28th August, and with prices including linen, towels and use of the pool there are no extras to be added.
Why not check our calendar at www.chamoissiere.co.uk/availability for more details of our current prices.
See our booking page for more details of our Summer prices. Enjoy the peace and quiet of June for just 500€ per week , or visit when the chairlift opens in July and August for just 700€
All bookings made before the end of April will receive a 5% discount.
We’re into the second week of our holiday now, and I had an awful thought about going home this morning, but when I opened the door and saw the wonderful weather outside I soon cheered up. The sky was blue, and it was a little cooler than yesterday. We headed up to the Cucumelle, and skied down to the bottom of the new Vallons chairlift where we hooked up with some friends from Durham.We headed over to the Monetier slopes, which were in superb condition from top to almost bottom, only towards the bottom of Aya did things start to get a little soft and cut up.
See our remaining availability by clicking the link below
Just 650€ for 4 people to stay at Chalet Chamoissiere for one week !! We have weeks commencing 26th/27th March (or why not stay 8 nights for just 750€?) and 10th April available now. There’s some great fresh powder here this morning and it looks good for the remaining 6 weeks of the season.
We have some friends from SnowHeads.com in the resort at the moment enjoying a great week of off-piste guiding and instruction.
You can book online via our availability calendar by clicking on the button below
Or contact us for further details
This photo is from our last trip out in January, but the word is that there is more fresh snow falling, and more forecast. Why not come out and enjoy the longer days in March and April. We have a very special offer of just 700€ for the weeks commencing 27th March and 10th April. All our prices are inclusive of bed linen, towels and end of stay cleaning .
- You will be met on arrival by our apartment manager who will give you keys and answer any of your questions, as well as show you the pool and sauna building.
- Bed Linen and Towels provided
- Bottle of wine
- We can arrange for some basic items to be left at the apartment if you are arriving late. Please ask for details
- Picnic set for those summer days out.
- Cleaning items, toilet paper and kitchen basics (salt, pepper, herbs etc).
- Baby equipment (cot, baby bath, high chair) if required. Please indicate your requirements on the booking form.
Click Here to book and to check our current availability.
You can read our reviews of the apartment from this season’s guests online via Flipkey