We still have some availability for late August and early September in Chamoissiere, which is an excellent time to visit and enjoy walking in the mountains. With beautiful views of the mountains, you can relax on the terrace with a chilled glass of local rosé and for the more active take part in one of the many activities just 200m from the door
Flexible arrival and departure between 28th August and 11th September, for just 80€ per night for up to four people (minimum charge of 3 nights). Click below to book and pay online. Stays of more than 5 nights include linen and towels.
- Enjoy the 250kms of pistes, whatever your standard. We’re just a short walk from the lifts
- Try out the new high speed 6 man Vallons chairlft on the Cucumelle.
- Book some ski lessons with Gavin Crosby of New Generation ski school.
- Bring the family, Serre Chevalier is ideal for all ages, and holds the ‘Famille Plus’ label. Our apartment is just 200m from the slopes, and there is childcare available.
- Book a guide for an off-piste trip to La Grave, just a short drive away, or explore the many off-piste opportunities in the Serre Chevalier Valley.
- Visit Monetier’s thermal baths, and swim under the stars
- Stay in Chalet Chamoissiere, and swim under the stars in the heated pool. Contact us or book online
- Your dog will love it too, our pet-friendly accommodation is ideal.
- Enjoy some of the nicest restaurants in the Alps.
- And finally, if you don’t already ski, check out Eurekaski’s Get into Skiing package for beginners.