We still have some availability for August in Chamoissiere, which is an excellent month for families of all ages. With beautiful views of the mountains, and a small garden for the children to enjoy, you can relax on the terrace with a chilled glass of local rosé and for the more active take part in one of the many activities just 200m from the door.
- Visit the Adventure Parc in Villeneuve
- Go rafting with Jour de Raft (from age 8)
- Take the young ones to the bouncy castles (Chateau Gonflable) in Monetier near the thermal baths (from age 2).
- Swim or paddle in our beautiful pool at Chalet Chamoissiere
- Hire bikes from Velonature and take a gentle ride along to Le Casset or Le Lauzet
- Get the chairlift to the top of the mountain and enjoy the views with lunch one of the mountain restaurants.
- Spend some time at the Lac du Pontillas in Villeneuve, with pedalos, kayaks , playground and swimming.
We still have availbility for the weeks commencing 14th and 28th August, and with prices including linen, towels and use of the pool there are no extras to be added.
Why not check our calendar at www.chamoissiere.co.uk/availability for more details of our current prices.