Purchase a Pass Partout for a discount on all your activities in Serre Chevalier this summer.
Details in the Pass Partout brochure
Why not come and spend a great few days in Serre Chevalier this June and July? Some fabulous views, walks, rafting and cycling to be found. Relax around the pool, or even head off in the evening to one of the local bars to watch the World Cup games . The Alpen bar in Monetier-les-Bains is sure to be showing them all. Chair lifts will be open for walkers and mountain bikers from July 6th.
Have a look on our website at http://www.chamoissiere.co.uk/availability for prices and dates. We can offer flexible arrival and departure days until the 25th June, and between 5th and 15th July provided you stay for a minimum of 3 nights.
Just 4 weeks and Serre Chevalier will be open for business . Snow has already fallen, and you can keep an eye on the webcams here http://www.serre-chevalier.com/hiver/ski-alpes/live/webcam/
Chalet Chamoissiere is available for the first week of the season, so get yourself over to our website, and book yourself a week’s accommodation with linen included for just 700€ . The only downside is that our pool is only open on the Saturday and Sunday evenings that week. However, you can visit the Grands Bains just 200m away for a spa experience to remember.
Due to a recent cancellation we have a 5 night New Year break available in our lovely 1 bedroom apartment in Monetier-les-Bains. From Mon 30th Dec- Saturday 4th January will cost 950€ for the 5 nights which includes linen, towels and use of the pool sauna and hammam.
We have recently refurbished the apartment for the start of the winter season. Ideal for a couple looking for a quiet romantic break, with fabulous mountain views and a 200m walk to the ski lifts. Use the button below to see our live availability and prices for New Year and the rest of the ski season.
I know we may find it hard to believe, but not every visitor to Serre Chevalier wishes to ski or snowboard. But what can they do here? Most think of a ski resort as high altitude, loads of pistes, and not much else, and while Serre Chevalier has those things too , we have plenty of other activities to enjoy
- The thermal baths in Monetier-les-Bains should be at the top of everyone’s list. It is a great apres-ski activity too for the skiers and boarders. Open daily, only children under 4 are excluded. You can also book spa treatments as well as enjoy the Roman-styled baths.
- Book a guided snowshoe walk with the International Ski School in Monetier-les-Bains. See the resort from another angle and visit the larch forests.
- Get on the regular ski bus, and take a trip into the old walled citadel of Briancon. Now a UNESCO World Heritage site, on a sunny day you can while away a couple of hours, have a real Italian coffee or ice-cream, or even have a mediaeval style lunch in one of the restaurants. Take a look in the collegiate church for some good examples of religious icons.
- Join the skiers up the mountain for lunch. There is pedestrian lift access to several of the mountain restaurants. The best choice is probably at Serre Ratier, which is served by the new panoramic gondola from Chantemerle, The Chapka and Flocon restaurants in the Monetier sector can be reached on the Bachas chairlift.
- Chill out on the terrace with your own special view of the mountains at Chalet Chamoissiere and watch the skiers returning from their day on the mountains with a glass of wine in hand.
- Don’t forget a visit to the local markets, best of all is in the bottom part of Briancon near the Parc de la Schappe on a Wednesday. Monetier’s market day is Friday, perfect for some souvenir shopping.
- Enjoy the 250kms of pistes, whatever your standard. We’re just a short walk from the lifts and nursery slopes.
- Try out the high speed 6 man Vallons chairlft on the Cucumelle or the new panoramic gondola in Chantemerle, opening for next winter.
- Book some ski lessons with Gavin Crosby of New Generation ski school.
- Bring the family, Serre Chevalier is ideal for all ages, and holds the ‘Famille Plus’ label. Our apartment is just 200m from the slopes, and there is childcare available.
- Book a guide for an off-piste trip to La Grave, just a short drive away, or explore the many off-piste opportunities in the Serre Chevalier Valley.
- Visit Monetier’s thermal baths, and swim under the stars
- Stay in Chalet Chamoissiere, and enjoy our heated pool, sauna and hammam .
- Your dog will love it too, our pet-friendly accommodation is ideal.
- Enjoy some of the nicest restaurants in the Alps.
- And finally, if you don’t already ski, contact us for details of our beginners packages.